Information Riad Marrakesh
Marrakech. Just a few minutes from the hustle and bustle of the famous Djamaa El Fna place, is the quiet legendary Targa palm plantation where the Villa Dar Zina stands. Combining contemporary comfort and oriental refinement, you will live in an enchanting environment.
The exceptional riad Villa Dar Zina is located in the heart of a luxurious garden where bougainvilleas, palm trees, jasmines, citrus trees and orange trees grow and give off rich appeasing fragances, that delight your senses.
The Villa Dar Zina is one of the most beautiful Moroccan villa, and opens its doors to a privileged few.
Two formulas are available :
– Rental villa with hotel services (rental of one or more of the four suites or four double rooms)
– Rental of the entire villa (all four suites and four double rooms).
Included in both formulas, are ten employees, devoted and discreet, placed at your disposal. Butler, moroccan cooks, waiters, cleaning ladies, linen maid, house maids, gardener, guardian, masseur, masseuse, car with air-conditionned and driver.
In addition to occidental luxury comfort, rooms and suites are equiped with air conditioned and CD stereos players that allow each and everyone to listen to their favourite CD’s and create the musical atmosphere they like, away from everyday stress. Every room and suite is personalized and has an original concept, with names borrowed from the heroin of the thousand and one nights.
At night fall, the gardener sets out ancient lanterns lit up with candles all around the Villa, which let you extend the magic of the place with a romantic walk in the moonlight.
Every day, the butler will offer suggestions for your meals, according to the fresh products from the market or your daily wishes. Tables are set up where you want depending on your mood : in the garden, next to the swimming pool, on one of the terraces, under the caïdal tent, in a pure oriental tradition in the moroccan sitting room or even in your suite.
The Villa Dar Zina has a car and a driver at your disposal, that you ca book to drive you around :
– For golfers : in one of the three golf courses of Marrakesh,
– For horse riders in one of the horse-riding centers of Marrakesh,
– For hunters : in the firing range of Marrakesh,
– For cultural visits : to discover unforgetable sites, as the Majorelles garden or Menara, beautifully renovated by Yves Saint Laurent and Pierre Bergé, the Koutoubia Palace, the Saadians graves, the Jemaa el Fna place, the marrakesh medina and the craftmen in the souks of marrakesh,
– For one day excursions : to the Ourika valley, Oukeimeden, the ski resort, Essaouira, a fortified town, in Ouarzazate, the new movie metropolis, in Agadir, a sea resort, Safi, the potters empire, Oualidia for oysters and shellfish amateurs and many other places to discover or rediscover.
D-1 to no show : 100% of the stay is due,
D-2 to D-7 : 90% of the stay is due,
D-8 to D-15 : 70% of the stay is due,
D-16 to Date of confirmation : 50% of the stay is due.
*D = Date of arrival